We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Support platform and IT-related needs, such as product updates and site administration.
- 3 or more years of technical product and digital project lead experience delivering best-in-class digital media experiences, preferably as part of a team designing, developing, and managing external business websites.
- Knowledge of web best practices in regard to user experience, code usability, browser testing, search optimization, and personalization A/B testing.
- Strong people skills working with colleagues, project management, business stakeholders, and technical advisors.
- Ability to communicate priorities, mitigate impacts, and manage multiple technical projects, especially when requirements change as new business discoveries or industry compliance dictate.
- Provide insights from experiences for flexible, future-friendly processes in regard to technical development and deployment.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Marketing Cloud tools.
What We’ve got (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We don’t work in silos. We thrive on collaboration, both internally and externally.
- We’re always looking to learn. From our peers, from the competitors, and from our clients, we’re always looking for what’s coming next.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations, and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.