We seek a talented graphic designer with proven experience in developing and leading print and digital design across various initiatives, programs, and integrated campaigns. This position is part of a fun and energetic agency team and acts as a creative advisor and thought-partner with colleagues and internal stakeholders to offer professional creative solutions. Working closely with the Creative Director, the graphic designer must be a self-starter and work both independently and with direction. The senior graphic designer must have a passion for exceptional layout and a keen eye for selecting great imagery demanding elevated UX and can work from concept through production, all in a fast-paced agency environment. A solid understanding of working within a corporate visual identity system and brand guidelines standards is a must.
- Create design concepts and execute production of print and digital materials aligned with practice goals, including Firm collateral, special reports, advertisements, event materials (invitations, brochures, signage), web graphics, landing pages, video graphics, infographics, and various other internal or external deliverables
- Employ knowledge of design and print production process to develop creative solutions consistent with the Firm’s visual identity system and brand guidelines, including management of internal photography and digital asset library
- Analyze project needs, provide recommendations and timelines, and develop and execute appropriate design strategies to achieve business objectives with internal stakeholders
- Use empathy and intuition to help clarify complex ideas and messaging thru design and imagery.
- Participate in meetings to exchange information, demonstrate conceptual problem-solving skills and translate requirements into graphic depictions
- Collaborate with Creative Director and other Graphic Designers to ideate and create best-in-class solutions
- Maintain and fulfill everyday requests for various design assets, templates, and logo
- Maintain industry-specific knowledge and skills by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
- Ability to work independently and with direct guidance on multiple projects simultaneously while delivering creative and accurate results within specified deadlines
- Experience with in-house, corporate, or professional services environment; agency experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Visual Communications
- 2-4 years experience as a graphic designer
- Ability to adhere to brand standards and maintain consistency in brand stewardship across a range of deliverables and media
- Technical knowledge and understanding of printing and pre-press production processes; able to attend off-site press checks
- Ability to take the lead on projects and see them through from concept to completion
- Strong organizational, time management, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to changing business demands and project requests
- Strong editing and proofreading capabilities
- Expert-level knowledge with Adobe Creative Cloud suite (Windows OS), including InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop. Adobe XD a plus.
- Firm understanding of current UX principles and UI application best practices
What We’ve got (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We don’t work in silos. We thrive on collaboration, both internally and externally.
- We’re always looking to learn. From our peers, from the competitors, and from our clients, we’re always looking for what’s coming next.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations, and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.