Thought leadership and best practices are constantly changing.
Brand Buddha’s strategic workshops bridge past thinking, old marketing practices, and key brand strategies with today’s best ideas, processes, and branding strategies that drive results. We collaborate with your company’s key thinkers and leaders to realign your brand for success. The result is a deeper understanding of who you are, what your brand stands for, and how to drive tangible outcomes by leaning into better ideas and campaigns by activating your mission, vision, and brand values.
Our workshop outcomes eliminate indecision and execution hesitancy from your marketing practices so that you can address your most pressing brand challenges quickly. Your team will feel empowered and embrace a higher level of brand purpose, leading to creativity in ideation, clarity in communication, and excellence in execution.
- Ideate around naming conventions
- Develop groupings of preliminary names
- Round 1 presentation of names with rationales
- Receive feedback surrounding likability and branding potential
- Shortlist 2nd round for administrative legal review
- Finalize name
Brand Identity Workshop
- This is why we exist.
- This is what we aspire to achieve.
- How our brand concepts guide everything we do
Audience/Persona Development Workshop
- What are the different audience segments?
- What are the demographics, and psychographics of your audience segments?
- What are their pain points?
- How do they like to learn about new brands?
- What channels do they use to communicate?
- What do they want most from your brand?
Big Concept Workshop
- What is your next big concept?
- How can you own the concept?
- Will it connect with your audiences?
- Is it strong enough to live 18-36 months?
- Is it large enough that it can propel other side-messaging efforts?
Best Practices Workshop
- Social media
- Content - paid, earned, owned
- Project management
- Campaign design and management
How It Works.
Are you ready to chat about a workshop?
Engagement is easy. We’ll send you an agreement, an invoice, payment information to get started. We will send you a welcome packet that overviews which materials to gather, and a detailed questionnaire that will cover the details we will need to understand to match the workshop agenda to your needs.
2173 Salk Avenue Suite 250, Carlsbad, CA 92008
Sign Up For Our Newsletter